the purpose of writing a blog is for the reader to understand YOU. to know the real YOU. to know how YOU are feeling at that point of time. Its definitely not a medium for bragging,seeking pity, or for hurting anybody. If readers happen to misunderstand your blog, just blame yourself for being so hard to understand. Thats why I never give my address to people I am not close with. A blog should be personal. It shouldn't be distributed around the web. Ok. at least for me. If i feel like a stranger to you, don't read my blog. I am fine with it.
my carefree life is ending soon. No more 9-4 working hours. I am transferred out of my branch due to the many committments i seem to have. Its not a bad thing actually, since i will not be doing the dirty servicing job anymore i guess, but YES, i will miss my colleagues who i have suffered with for the past few months. Seperation is inevitable. Friends come and go. Its useless to feel emotional.
My waterpolo competition came out to be a flop. Didn't win a single match. Blame it on our inexperience. Blame it on our unskilled ball handling. Its amazing how we can "mock" at the weaker teams when we ourselves ain't great in the first place. The problem with our team is, we don't think great of ourselves. We think of losing even before the game. Waterpolo is a team sport, but from what i see, everyone seems to care solely for themselves. They pick on other's mistakes. They do not learn from their own mistakes and they just don't simply give a damn on the team's performance actually. Its sad. I really love waterpolo, but I am not exactly good at it. I SUX actually. but i do see improvements in myself. Self-achievement is more important. Assurance from others is only a bonus.