life is so fragile. today, i went to my friend's father wake. He died in a car accident, and passed away in the hospital without ANYONE by his side. Its so depressing. These few years, i have seen a few of such cases already. Ultimately, the one who suffered the most are the family members. They have to face the cruel fact that their close one who were always by their side have left them. Actually, i find it extremely difficult to accept such sudden departure. 2 years ago, one of my cousin just had a heart attack while running the treadmill at the gym, and died instantly, without leaving his very last goodbye. Till now, his memories are still deep inside our heart. and just yesterday, one of my uncle had a heart attack at the coffee shop. Fortunately, he manages to escape death and is now warded in MICU. AND his heart is actually 36% punctured. Lets just hope he can recover soon after his operation. argh.
I have seen too much grievance. too many sudden deaths. Life shouldn't be so cruel. I am fortunate to have my parents around, but yet so afraid that i might lose any of them anytime. If only death is predictable.. IF ONLY.
For now, i can only cherish every moments i have with my family members. I hate the fragilty of life, but yet, I can do zilch about it. Humans are just so hopeless.