the only achievement i have in my life right now is that my p3 tuition kid really adores me, and i can effectively tame him down with the right coaxing, right approach used. Other than that, i have no other achievements to boast of now. nothing i can think of. erm. does that make me a loser?
transferred to a new department today. very disturbed over the fact my IC who holds a 1st sergeant rank is actually making use of me to "chauffeur" him around. I hate this. I just CAME to the new department and he actually has the cheek to ask me to SEND him all the way out camp. what a fucker. heard horrible stories on how he made use of people just to get rides out. I DO NOT wanna be the next victim, BUT he is my IC. WHAT SHALL I DO?! argh. I do not wanna offend him, and yet do not wish to be his lackey. I just protest the idea of my CAR being made use. I am so damn fed up.
and to one of my friend, you just happily got attached recently and you don't even bother to inform me. what a FRIEND.