different kind of people evolves around my life. some just irks me. some just are irritating yet lovable at times. some are hypocritical. some appears so truthful that you start to wonder if such people really exist, and of course, some brighten up my life and let me forget the irritating people i have to face.
true. anger leads to revenge. revenge leads to MORE revenge. it will never end. so i am not going to start a war any time now. i am looking forward to the volleyball competition in Mid October, swimming competition at the end of the year, fun lifeguard attachments that can get me out of people i can't really stand, and my birthday that is gonna come 16 days later. ( *hint hint* 16 October is a Saturday! ). No birthday celebrations yet. No energy to plan. Not sure who to celebrate with. Perhaps no one wanna celebrate with me in the first place. ha. Its no longer a popular contest. I no longer need MANY SMSes to feel secure. to see how many friends i actually have. how many people actually remember my birthday, because I myself do not remember my friend's birthday! (MOST so if i remember yours, be HONOURED). I have friends that I know i can count on whenever I am down, and I am grateful for that. really.