friendship doesn't count in quantity, but quality. it goes the same for many others. Its futile going out in a large group of friends yet returned home feeling the same, or even worse, such as clashes of opinions, thoughts and whatsoever. Perhaps thats why I seldom go out in a group nowadays. Anti-social? Arrogant? Can't be bothered? Whatever. Everything has their pros and cons. I do miss going out in big groups, especially during Secondary School days when the group can goes as BIG as 20 plus people?! Now, it is so difficult to get even, lets say... 5 together! Or maybe its just ME. I am weird. really weird.
I am losing touch with so many people nowadays. my Sec School Mates, my JC friends, my BMT buddies, KTV Kakis and my "individuals" friends here and there. tight schedules. indolent attitude. I need time!
IndoChine is near to perfection. good music. perfect ambience. unique toilet . nice decorations. slightly-too-mature crowds. not-so-bad company( HA! ). value-for-money cocktails. tame sharks. nice clevage. ha.
loves orchard at 2am. enjoys the serenity, privacy, and quietness. perhaps that person is right. i love privacy and mystery.