Wednesday, October 13, 2004

.can't laze around.

i realise a charactertistic in me: i can't do nothing. i can't stone. i don't like lazing around. I have to find something to do to pass my time. In short, I am some sort of a workoholic. However, I still appreciate the free time I have occassionally, and cherish it by lazing around but yet doing something. Thats the reason why I find people who can tolerate doing nothing the whole day so amazing. I can never do that. never.
Its bad. I am starting to take pride in my work. I am heading towards the art of perfection. I love seeing my job done really nicely. I love committing to stuff that nobody is willing to do. I scold my tuition kid because I seriously want him to do well and not just any tutor who is just interested in the money and not the welfare of the student. I even went to the extent of spending 1 hour with the mum just to counsel the kid, to tell him to do the right thing and stop fooling around. I even sacrifice so much of my perspiration to attempt solving something but ultimately in vain. Sometimes, i feel i am doing too much, too many extra work that people see it as superficial, as me trying to prove something, to show I am "hardworking" or whatever, but seriously, its more of the pride, more of myself, to prove that i am somebody worthy, and of course to shut people's filthy mouth. The change in me is immense. Even my parents say so. Not a good thing actually, but i like it this way.
I am too frank at times. I tend to annoy people very easily. I know. There is always a reason why my precious car got scratched. I have faith in my PR skills, but still, its the frankness in me. I need to change. Its just unwise to be too frank at times. It can help me save many $75(for touching up scratches) . I should eat less chicken franks. ha ha. not funny i know.
i am so unflawless. many other flaws which i don't wanna mention. As a friend, parent, colleagues, please pardon me for all the flaws i have. I know I am irritating. Yes i really know.





floated away at
1:14 AM




SAY SOMETHING?




ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008