Sunday, October 24, 2004 .i hate editing my entries.
i wonder why writing an entry now seems so difficult. I have been writing entries and deleting the whole chunk of it for like countless times. I am so fed up that I feel blogging is nothing but rubbish. Moreover, nobody seems to be reading my blog and my comments link has been zero for a long long time. Perhaps the stuff i wrote are just too self-centred? Maybe I should just turn to writing private diaries instead of blogs.
Blogs are getting too "commercialized". Blogs are not meant to interest YOUR readers. They are meant to let your readers understand you. Many do not seem to realise this fact. Get a life. If you are writing a blog just to make sure it doesn't bore your readers, look into the mirror and tell the mirror how dumb you are. Entries are not supposed to be edited. It loses the purposes. Write and post. So simple. Who cares what your readers think? Can't accept what I write? Fuck off and stop reading. I don't need your comments.
Even me. I am suffering the fate of trying to make my blog more interesting. There's something wrong with me. Humans are often like this. You know some things are just wrong, but you just can't help committing the mistakes. lol. fuck off.