its always the late night that i get the peace i want, the comforting weather and the privacy. spending time chatting with my other lonely friends and my nocturnal hamsters eases my mind from all the stress i get from facing people and the piles of work during the weekdays. i love such nights.
went for a wedding dinner today. the event simply suxs. no red carpet. lousy view. bad arrangements. poor services. narrow carparks. ulu location. unprofessional MC. wonder how mine will be like. hopefully i can get settled down by the age of 30, with a successful career and a pretty wife, followed by 3 healthy kids the next 5 years!. *yea. i am dreaming again.* i want it to be grand, because its the basic respect for all the people I invite. Of course, I need to be financially stable first. I am thinking too FAR. life is short, unpredictable as well. No one knows what is going to happen tomorrow, so why am i planning my future? Just a thought.
I am getting too materialistic. I drool over posh cars. I want to be like these people. I get uneasy if I don't earn some money. I hope I wont turn out to be a scheming man who can do anything just to get what I want. I hope not. I don't wanna turn evil.
My family is getting messy. Mum gets agitated very easily, at the slightest matters. Suspect its menopause but she insists NOT. guess i just need to tolerate her crankiness at the time being. I am not as unfilial as what she thinks anyway. It is just so hurting when your parents don't appreciate the things you do for them sometimes, yet complains we never appreciate what they did for us. argh.
I wanna go for an overseas trip. need a break . need to get out of singapore. its getting boring.
realise i am a "kid-killer". most kids love me. i wonder why. if only i can be a lady-killer instead. HA.