since the day i came back Hongkong, life has been so busy. Time flies. It has been almost 3 weeks. This means... my baby hamsters are almost 3 weeks old too! They grow really fast. faster than i thought. They are growing bigger EVERYDAY. so scary.
I have just started a personal diary for myself. WHY? - no time to blog. Exaggerating? No its true.
2005 seems to be a lucky year for me. I have 4 tuition kids now, which I need to give up one. I can finally wakeboard with more confidence. I just bought a wakeboard for $250 in fact. and I am waiting to get my Nokia 7610... and yes, I am already starting to clear my OFFs - ORD personnel.
I need time! Giving tuition have been fun! It has already become a chore in my life. Without tuition, I feel emptiness. Ha. I am mad.
Girls are not in my priorities right now. Too busy to date any. Sad but true. Have decided to go SMU rather than NUS, based on practical reasons. Its a hard choice indeed.
No more army stress! I hate army. Too relieved I will be leaving it after a few months time!
Gonna take up scuba-diving license. Anybody game for it? Will sign up either during March / April.
Currently training up for Inter-Formation swimming. i love trainings, because trainings = no camp = able to do what i like in army = happy. I hope to perform better than what I did during Inter-Unit.