
Saturday, February 26, 2005
.so tired.
the weather is sickening hot these few days. really hot.
3 more months to ORD. nothing great about it since I feel i have already ORDed. currently leading a carefree life, spending everyday in the pool under the scourching sun, and training really hard. i have never felt so fit before. yesterday, i went for a 1500KM swim trial for the upcoming Singapore Biathlon ( 26th March ) and I clocked 26 mins 25 seconds! Somehow the timers from Navy are really impressed and started asking whether I have any swimming background and what school and unit i am from. Yeah, obviously, I am honoured and thrilled :) but then again, the timing i clock isn't really impressive. its just that there wasn't any strong contenders around.
come to think of it, my life is really getting boring. swimming. sleeping. watching tv. eating. watching movies. giving tuitions. rarely out for other purposes. haven't been clubbing for the past few months. life is busy, but i love it. its an excuse for boring people like me to feel less bored. :)
love meeting up old friends. somehow, i feel more open and have a lot more stuff to talk about. recently, i have been encountering some unfortunate gay incidents. its sad because I attract gays. somebody pity me please. If this goes on, I might just turn crooked. really. ha.
smu or nus. i still can't decide. my parents told me to consider my choices carefully. somehow, i feel choosing business seem like a poor choice too. right now, what i see is a bleak future. i am kinda reluctant to return to my old student status, reading tons of notes, and graduate like everybody else. it just doesn't seem prosperous.
i am getting a little desperate. i start looking at girls again. i wanna taste attached life. ha. but then again, i am too selfish to start one right now. I have too many tuition kids. no time slots available for any lucky girl. :p ha
floated away at
3:44 PM