
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
.jobs.
Recently, peers around me are all getting employed. For me, I have decided to spend my 3 months break enriching myself and completing my much-delayed "To-Do" checklist which couldn't be fulfilled during the period when I was still serving NS and juggling between my multiple commitments.
Right now, I am more interested in leading my 'very-carefree' life, sipping coffee in teahouses, pampering myself with hotel lunch buffet, soaking myself in pool, catching up with friends, improving my singing, improving my students' grades, getting my swimming instructor's certificate, getting my tooth done, obtain my much-anticipated defined 6 pecs and ......... (My "To-Do" checklist is endless for goodness sake.)
I wouldn't be able to fulfil all of the above if I find myself a boring 8-5 job!
However, I will very much appreciate short-term jobs that offer reasonable pay like one which was offered to me yesterday -$15/hr for running around shenton way in shorts + singlets for 2 days. I was actually approached because I am TANNED and SPORTY. see what tanned people gets? It does pay to be a charcoal despite the countless amount of insensitive comments i get from people.
But then again, I didn't get to do it in the end due to some cocks-ups between the agency and the company in charge. *yawnz*
Weather these days are scorching hot. I simply hate it. I yearn travelling to cold countries to escape the unbearable weather here. I need travelling companions.
floated away at
11:36 PM