Saturday, May 07, 2005

.heart-warming.

last night, i had one of the best gatherings ever in my whole life. Very heart-warming, and.. emotional too. A bunch of us celebrated P's 21st in a KTV room, which ended up as a S21 private club created by us, accompanied with fantastic R & B, an unqualified DJ named Joe, cosy small crowd, very limited space, and not to forget, mad high drunkards to create the perfect atmosphere.

With just 11 heads.. erm, 9 actually since 2 drivers couldn't drink much ( i didn't drive :) ) , we actually emptied 9 jugs of beer ! And very obviously, everybody got high, and some were totally gone.. ABSOLUTELY gone. Fun as it may seem, everything turn out to be a disaster in the end. The Aftermaths was kinda terrible.

However, if given another chance, I wouldn't have mind going through the same shit again. At least the whole bunch of us enjoyed ourselves. I, myself, gobbled down almost half a birthday cake because I was exceptionally touched by the great camaraderie among S21. You must be present at that time to feel it.

I believe P really enjoyed herself too. The great surprises we had for her, the bad fall at Swenson's BECAUSE of her, the misery I had to bear for catching up with one 'uncompassionate' endless-legged guy because Swenson was gonna close for business, and my comfortable broad shoulders. :) ha.

I shall not divulge further details of what happpened last night. *zip*

But then again, the ending could have been better if everybody has some self-control :P At least there wouldn't be puke on my shirt, and poor C wouldn't have to clean his car at odd wee hours .

Not to leave out yesterday's afternoon catching-up session with my best female bud. very hilarious person. comical too, and kinda.. shameless . ha ( imagine her winding down my car window and start blabbering rubbish to the crowd :P ) As a result, her poor boyfriend and I have to "window-lock" our car everytime she is present. ha. Shame on you. Already 21 yet need to resort to such means to control you :P HAHA.




I love this shoe. I can't wait to get it on 12th May ( Thu ) when there will be a great private sales specially for Isetan Members and Guests. Any privileged ones interested to go shopping with me this coming Thurs? ( ZC: You need some shirts right? :P ) or anyone else?! my long-lost friends??

Other cool shoes







Just for laughs :D






found the above sign in a toilet .

I thought my English is bad enough.
Gosh.




floated away at
10:09 PM




SAY SOMETHING?




ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008