Wednesday, May 18, 2005
.so far.
i realise my life is really uninteresting and mudane these days.
For the past few days, I have tried blogging something but in vain. Unless I include stuff like the time I wake up, what I eat for lunch etc.. Ha.
Today, I attended a wedding dinner at Raffles Town Club, and I can count the number of people I know with my hands. No beautiful girls but many grandpas and grannies. *yawn* .
I wonder how my wedding will be like. Somehow, grand dinners + huge crowd seem a little meaningless to me. Private dinners with close friends and relatives seem good enough, and definitely more meaningful. What is the point of inviting guests who you don't even recognise when you meet on streets? They don't EVEN share your joy, and not even know your full name! But I guess thats chinese customs. Whatever. Too early to think of such stuff now anyway.
floated away at
12:04 AM