
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
.popular blogs.
i read "Digital Life" today and realise how amazing blogs have become. It can get you endorsement, get people to donate to you, and ... worship you like an idol. Simply said, you are a cyber idol, and these so-called idols are merely "commoners" who look far from a star. But then again, they succeeded, since the media is focusing so much attention on them these days.
I realise these blogs are popular because they seem truthful, genuine, and sincere... but are they indeed true? Perhaps these writers just have the abilities to create their blogs in such a way that look "reader-friendly" ! But then again, I admire their wit and creativity. Somehow, they never had zilch to write about, and I agree most of their entries are absorbing and I often find myself glued to their blogs at days when I was really bored.
For me, I rather remain as an ambiguous writer who get minimum "clicks" daily. I blog to relieve my boredom. I don't blog to get attention. And of course, I don't blog to entertain. :P
floated away at
1:57 PM