Thursday, June 02, 2005
.bangkok.
i am looking forward to my bangkok trip this SAT.
Hopefully, it will be as good as i expect it to be.
I am really anxious over the Skill Test tomorrow.
It's a qualifying test to determine whether i will be qualified for the coaching course.
I am not really confident about it actually.
If I am not qualified, I will definitely need to get a job, and I really loathe the idea of wasting your time working during these 2 months, unless you are desperate for money...
I do not wanna get booted out!
I wanna teach children to swim.
The sense of fulfillment. The achievement.. and its definitely easier and more efficient than teaching tuition.
At least most kids love the water... more than their irksome books.
I wanna be a swimming coach!!
If I am not qualified tomorrow, I will be EXTREMELY disappointed.
So..
DON'T boot me please.
floated away at
10:13 PM