
Saturday, June 04, 2005
.happy June.
Tell you guys why I am pretty satisfied with June so far:-
1. I ORDed on the 1st June 2005.
2. I finally received the verdict letter of my traffic offence appeal on 1st June( travelling on bus lane, $130, 4 pts ) , which indicated my fines WAIVED!!
3. I had a pretty busy and fulfilling week so far.
4. My tuition kid was EXCEPTIONALLY obedient and intelligent on 1st June 2005.
5. I actually got SELECTED for the SWIMMING COACH course!! WOHOO. So delighted. Nobody could have imagined the trauma of waiting for the results.. full of uncertainty and desperation. Ha. Sounds exaggerated but.. I wanted it SO BADLY. There were about 100 candidates , and they narrowed down ONLY to the top 40s, and competition is REALLY tough. I am SO elated and thrilled. VERY. I am so proud of myself this time.
At least there is something to keep me occupied for the next 2 months.
6. I am going BK later!
Ok. nuff said.
More happy entries about my bangkok trip when I am back.
I hope.
floated away at
12:14 AM