Wednesday, June 22, 2005

.it has been.

it has been a week since i last blogged.

it has been more than 2 weeks since i last returned from Bangkok.
it has been more than 3 weeks since i ORD.
it has been more than 2 years 2 months since i first entered the army.
it has been more than 2 years 8 months since i last sat for my A levels.

To conclude, everything just fled past so quickly.

I hate that fact.

Very soon, I will be heading to University.
Very soon, I will be inviting stress like nobody's business
Very soon, I will be studying like a NERD.

I just can't imagine how terrible my life is gonna be.

To think I was yearning so much that I can get out of the gruesome army and get into University like my girl-friends when I was still a recruit. :P

I just love to contradict myself.

I ALWAYS end up contradicting myself.

I need more spices in my life.

NOT stress or peer pressure.

I have been getting too much dose of peer pressure recently.

I can't even tell what EXACTLY do i want or think now.

I am confused.




floated away at
12:42 AM




SAY SOMETHING?




ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008