
Friday, July 01, 2005
.give me more time.
gone were the days when i feel i have all the time for myself.
I find myself so busy with my tuition kids once again, my recent swimming instructor classes, and preparation for my upcoming Uni life. Somehow, I can't wait for Uni to start, all of a sudden.
But then again, I will appreciate if everything can be put to a complete halt for a moment. This means I will have more time day-dreaming before converting from a full-time slacker/day-dreamer/loafer into a full-time geek .
I need to give my current hairdo a trim. I wanna meet up pals whom I promise to meet. Mind you, I don't just talk. I seriously have really limited time for so many things undone.
Despite my busy schedules, I have signed up for several camps which result in busier schedules. Not as if I am so desperate tomake friends, since I know I have sufficient true friends to last me for a lifetime. I guess I am trying to secure some friendships before getting into Uni since all my close pals seem to be concentrated in NUS/NTU. To say it short, I just dont wanna attend school and f**k off like I did in Army. (NOT that I am patheticly friendless, but i just cannot be bothered.) But.. I guess I will get sick with the new company sooner or later. Somehow, no friendships of mine seem to bond so strongly since JC. Army friends? Just a handful I am keeping contact with.
Right now, I am more concerned over my Term 1 schedule and how I am gonna to manage my time after which.
grr. give me more time.
floated away at
12:14 AM