
Sunday, July 10, 2005
.KTV.
had a class gathering at PartyWorld Oriental today once again. Remember the last time we held our official class gathering at PartyWorld Oriental.... it was disastrous. Drunkards everywhere and emotions start flying all over. This time round, it was so much better. No drunkards. More singing. and Encore. ha.
Goofy actions of mine.. never fail to provide my peers with pleasure and entertainment... In a way, I am an entertainer. I am the joker among my friends. I make people laugh.. but to say it crudely, I am simply a clown. A clown whom people seek pleasure from. How I wish I can be a little more serious, solemn, and less.... entertaining.
This reminds me of a past incident that happened a few years ago when I was in J1 - My ex got really mad with me when she atteneded a birthday celebration with me as she realised how I behave in front of MY friends. How rowdy we get.. and how she thought my friends treat me like a clown in the group... Somehow, she could be right.
I do not deserve to be the "clown" in the group. I might deserve something better. someone whom people treat seriously, and with more respect.
Maybe its time for changes. I don't know.
I am tired now.
Really sleepy.
floated away at
1:22 AM