
Friday, July 15, 2005
.what service?!.
fucked up service i should say.
I don't recall getting mad over any customer service officers to the extent of cursing and swearing before. All I will do usually is to just complain a little and just let the whole matter rest, since I never want bad services by some lazy people/management to affect my day, but TODAY, I was so mad that I scolded the "somehow-retarded pig-headed" lady who served me and even demanded an apology. I am not trying to be mean here, but sometimes... you just can't be too nice.
OK. The story goes like this :-
My home's microwave LCD light fused or something, resulting in NO light illuminated + when operating the microwave, the lights went flickering. Thus, when the problem persists, my mum asked me to accompany her to Thomas BEST DENKI to send the microwave for repair.. and I reluctantly agreed as I have SO many things I want to do today. SO...
I drove all the way to Thomson Plaza, paid $1 parking, and carried the heavy microwave all the way to the second floor . NO lifts, NO assistance . SO, when we finally reached the counter, I put the microwave down and was relieved.
Then, this ugly-looking piggy lady in her early 20s served me. Asked for the warranty card and then... took her WHOLE SWEET TIME filling up the "service form" .. about 20 minutes just to fill in one retarded form.. because she seems to face LOTS of difficulties finding the serial number/ invoice no blabablaa.. AND.. when it comes to the "Description of Problem" part, she held her pen and paused for SO LONG then I cannot tahan and told her HOW to write down the problem in words. And guess what she wrote?? - " Microwave light cannot work. When using, lights keep flashing. " WHAT RETARD LANGUAGE IS THAT. I CAN WRITE BETTER ENGLISH THAN HER FOR GOODNESS SAKE. So... despite feeling really frustrated and impatient, I kindly told her.. Lights keep flickering, not flashing. And in a very nonchanlent attitude, without any sign of acknowledgement, she still TOOK HER WHOLE SWEET TIME amending the description part. I was quite pissed then.
THEN.. finally, she filled up the "Service Request Form" with her BEST handwriting ( Her handwriting is really written very very meticulously and NEAT. ) and started STARING at the microwave ... and SO i gave her a puzzled look and asked what is she trying to do now.. and she said........
SHE WAS CHECKING FOR SCRATCHES AND CHIPS.
HAHAHAHA.. OK. Its funny but I respect her since it is a standard procedure.. but THEN AGAIN, she TOOK HER WHOLE SWEET TIME checking for scratches. grrr..
FINALLY, she said : " I found a few scratches and chips and I will be writing it down. " Obviously I said OK. Then she wrote - " Scratches and Chips found on microwave. " HAHAHAHA. I almost burst out laughing! DON'T YOU THINK ITS RETARDED WRITINGS?!
Ok.. I controlled my laughter.. then she said : " Ok. I need your signature and you can go now. " SO naturally I asked : " So how long to collect? Tomorrow can? and where to collect? " and.. GUESS what?! She said.. 2-4weeks. I was shocked. I said.. How can I possibly survive without a microwave for 2 weeks? She didn't reply me. Was my question retarded? Was it too difficult to answer?
I don't think so.
I called my mum and she rushed down from NTUC(same building) .Then... the lady DISAPPEARED. So.. my mum and I waited for another 10 minutes... then we finally saw her sauntering back to the counter , giggling with a male salesperson on her way back. I was blardy pissed already. MAKE ME WAIT SO LONG STILL SO DESPERATE. SEE ME NEVER SEE YOU SMILE. THEN TALK TO A MALE SALESMAN ONLY SO HAPPY. Fuck her.
But nvm, she got her deserts.
My mother screwed her upside down and started complaining about the poor service and how she had called up BEST Denki and all they told her was to bring down the microwave and BEST will find the best solution for her.. and bullshitting of how fast the repair time will be blablablaa.. And of course, all she did was to give that retarded look and kept quiet while my mum was blabbering .. HAHA.
I kept quiet for a while.. and finally when my mum stopped complaining, she said :" We cannot do anything because we have to send to the workshop and so . "
Then i suggested :" OK. If the repair time is gonna take so long, why not BEST at least gives us a microwave for us to last these 2 weeks and so? And it should be the case since we paid for the ADDITIONAL warranty! This should be the way to do business right? " She just said a retarded NO again.
I wanted to slap her so badly. My mum was fuming then she said LETS GO! . And that lady was still standing retardedly and said.. OK then we will void the service form .
I WAS SO PISSED!!! Argh !! Then I started scolding : " OK. Maybe voiding the service request is easy. BUT you know how frustrating it is to move the bulky microwave from home all the way to BEST and ALL YOU TELL ME IS VOID THE SERVICE REQUEST?! AND THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE MATTER, ALL YOU DO IS STAND THERE AND NOT ATTEMPT TO DO ANYTHING? FOR SUCH SERVICES AND WAITING TIME, I AM ABSOLUTELY SURE WE ARE NOT THE FIRST CUSTOMER TO CREATE A FUSS RIGHT?! WHAT KIND OF POOR SERVICE IS THIS? WHAT FOR WE PAID FOR THE ADDITIONAL WARRANTY AND YOU TELL US YOU CANNOT REPAIR OUR MICROWAVE?!. "
K. She then said something like : " we cannot do anything . yes you are not the first customer but others accept it. "
WTF?! Accept it? Yeah right. Fuck her. Then i decided to just carry the god damn thing and leave. No point wasting my time ruining my image and arguing with such low lifeform people.
But before I leave.. I said : " You better change your attitude. For all these, not even ONE single apology from you . "
And truely, she still didn't bother to apologise.
HA. Maybe she was thinking hard what apology means.
SUXS, but fortunately I got over it already.
Just treat it as a compensation from not going gym today. Ha.
Pardon me for the language used. Don't bother to edit this post. Didn't even go through it a single time. Wasted too much time today.. THANKS TO a retard.
I really don't think I am being mean this time.
floated away at
6:13 PM