
Tuesday, July 12, 2005
.frustrated.
i simply need a break.
somehow, i seem to have conflicts with my parents pretty often these days.
today, i was pissed off as my mum threw away my dead hamster after discovering her body WITHOUT informing me. After hearing the news through the phone, I went mad. I was like "what the fuck? why didnt you at least INFORM me before throwing the body away? Don't I have the right to see it for the last time? It was MY hamster! The hamster who gave birth to a total of 22 babies! .. argh." .. and after hearing my complaints, she simply hang up on me.
Its ridiculous. Instead she got angry with me.
She said she was nothing compared to MY hamsters.
She said I never treated her like MY mother.
She was FUMING as well.
BUT, i really think the reason why she is angry with me is OUT OF POINT.
I was pissed due to the fact she threw away my hamster without telling ME, and she said I am simply too rude.
OK. maybe I am in a way.
I did raised my voice. BUT who won't ? i am just being sentimental.. and a little emotional... Isn't that normal?
SO tell me.. is it generation gap? Different thoughts?
My hamster is dead. Ny very FIRST hamster. Not exactly saddened over it.. just frustrated over the whole matter.
ALL just because of a hamster.
floated away at
9:49 PM