
Monday, July 25, 2005
.verge of dying.
after the camp, i find myself listless and lethargic all day long.. and i don't know the reason behind it.
i slept a lot. like.. for 15 hours.. but still I am tired.
I am in a daze. Besides re designing my blog ,a visit to the gym and giving 1 tuition lesson, i don't remember myself doing other stuff throughout these 3 days... oh ya.. and a trip down to the confusing marina square that left me more confused.
i think the camp somehow disrupted my wonderful leisure life.. I need my energy back!
Thanks to the people who put a smile to my face. My dear P for getting so jealous because of my newly-acquainted friends .. Z for attempting to call me to ask " how are you? " .. C for disturbing me whole day long.... ZY for leading me around in MS..and many many many more wonderful people around me.. No point listing since they don't read my blog. ha.
Somehow, i do realise I am getting busier.. but no worries, I will not forget anybody who are nice to me . :)
Time to study. Feeling so god damn stressed over my swimming theory test. I hate failing, and I DON'T WANT to fail this freaking test. STRESSSSSSSS!
floated away at
4:49 PM