i am sleepy, but i am burning a disc. so decided to blog something at this moment.
went for KTV just now with my 2 dear pals. ha. really had lots of fun since I can do anything silly in front of them. I was in unmasked mode! :P sang for 6 hours straight and now my throat is hoarse...
erm seems fun? yeah.. BUT something spoilt the day!
it is....
THIS!
YES. this bowl of tidbits.
To cut the story short, I secretly took a bowl of tidbits from the counter despite knowing its not included in the lunch package, but got FOUND OUT. Then things got ugly and they wanted to double charge us even when we extended our room package! Erm.. vague? But I manage to get a better deal in the end after much dispute and arguments. &$#^*(# :) But we ended up with more
TIDBITS
TIDBITS
and...
TIDBITS.
The manager actually "compensate" us with 2 more bowl of tidbits BUT i know her evil plot - TO KILL OUR THROAT SO WE CANNOT SING. ha. But we finish it nevertheless because my 2 dear hilarious friends actually took the remainings back in KATCHANG PUTEH form! HA.
Yes! the TWO of them!
HA. Don't kill me please.
Nevertheless, really enjoyed the long long day. Went for a blardy heavy sambal dinner after that which led to a stomachache. :P
And yay! finally got some pics of my orientation camp for viewing pleasure :)