Monday, August 22, 2005
.new term.
FINALLY.
FINALLY school has started FOR ME. Waiting for 2 years 5 months, I FINALLY get to go to school again.
Its fun meeting up with old friends, bumping into many people I know, and blablabla.
Life is never lonely in school. Ha. Ok. Too early said perhaps. BUT.. yes school is FUNNNN....
A 3hrs lecture this morning nearly killed me. But thanks god I have a reputable prof. ha. And somehow I seem to lose out a little because MANY of my classmates are like vying to ask questions in order to gain participation points. grrr. i hate that. All the wayang and shit.
Overall, company is good. Lunch was fun. So was breakfast, because I finally get to meet up with my long lost friend, CARRIE CHEN XIAOYING.
Not to forget a much-anticipated gym session half an hour ago. Ha.
I LOVE SCHOOL!
floated away at
6:01 PM