Thursday, August 04, 2005
.messy!.
in my whole entire life, i swear I have never seen a messier room than my friend's one... so I can't help taking some pics of it and post it online in case he decided to tidy it up one day and I will have no chance to see such mess again! ha.



apparently, I think it's so messy that u have no space to walk at ease :P ha.. meaning my soles have no space to place it totally flat down on any part of the floorrrr!! haaa.. ermm.. perhaps I am just exaggerating.. but.. YES! VERY VERY untidy!
Now I am wondering why the hell my parents always complain how untidy I am. LOOK AT THESE PICS FIRST.
Had Bedok BA CHOK MEE today and was disappointed with it.. Doesn't seem to be as delicious as in the past.
Watched CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY! Not bad. Remember myself hooking on to this Roald Dalph's book when I was young... Ha..
K time to sleep. its getting late. *yawn*

my friend commented my hair is NICE! wohoo. :P
floated away at
2:40 AM