
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
.photos photos photos.
finally have time to upload photos of my camps.. Enjoy :) No pretty babes, but one cute HUNK though . HAHA.
group photo of our VERY small group (4 left due to sick/something on)

Taken with Camp Head + Girlfriend

On the Sentosa Bus during Scavenger Hunt

More pics..



Making a fool of ourselves in Sentosa with zillions of tourists looking..

Chiobu! YES i love bikinis lar!

We are different!

HA. more photos to be uploaded soon .
Phew. Lets talk about yesterday now. I went JB with my dad and I had the longest car driving experience ever! 200 ++ KM in A DAY! woah. I nearly died. blardy tiring, but still its fun since I get to travel at 140km/h ! wohoo. so fun :P I can't really recall the last time I went JB man..
SATURDAY was also fun. Went KTV with MM and F but wasn't really keen in singing, so I ended up screaming and so ( as usual ) . After which, we decided to take some NEO prints like those silly under-aged girls. HAHAA. damn furnie.
After that, I finally met up with my SA gang again! Long time since we last met up as a group man. HAHA. Walked around, and I ended up limping because I sprained my ankle at an unknown place, and unknown time. Weird, but true. grrrr. After which, we went bowling at Cathay Yishun and took many many pics. Ha. Shall upload soon :P
Yep so thats all. Pardon me for my English. No mood for good writings, and I am rushing off for tuition. Zzz .
floated away at
6:13 PM