
Thursday, September 01, 2005
.i wonder.
2 weeks of school has passed. Yes time flies, and I am enjoying every moment I have so far.
Sometimes, I wonder how I will be like now if I chose to go NUS instead. Seeing familiar faces, the usual lecture-tutorial style, the free parking, i really really wonder how it is like. Will i be as happy? Will i be as satisfied as I am now? Do i regret not choosing NUS? Do i still feel lonely ? Have I changed? Do i really like the school? Maybe NUS is more fun? Maybe I adapt more to NUS? Maybe I will be a different person in NUS? I don't know.
I still remember vividly how tough it was making my choice of school. Should I choose familiar NUS or uprising S*U? Most of my friends are in NUS, while NONE of my close friends are going S*U.. Will I feel lonely? Outcast? Of course, after a really really tough decision, I made my final choice.
And I am happy to say I have yet regretted my choice. Adapting to a completely new environment isn't easy. Knowing everybody by SCRATCH isn't easy. I had my lonely days. I had days when I wanted to talk to people but realised it wasn't the same environment I was when I was in JC. But I have somehow overcome these worries. Knowing more friends, adapting to new school culture and interacting with different kind of people... I did it all.
Not to forget having occassional new crushes, failures and all the tough competition.... make my school days a lot more interesting.
I hope to have more interesting days to come by. To those who ain't enjoying school, cheer up :) You are what you MAKE the school. Remember. :P
To all my old buddies, I miss all of ya.. ALOT.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ. All the names. I wont miss out any by listing every alphabets. HAHA
floated away at
10:39 PM