
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
.blardy busy uni.
life gets so busy that i can't even find time to blog. i have plenty of commitments -schoolwork, lectures, projects, tuitions, ccas meetings blablaa for me to juggle.
It isn't helping when i feel so left behind by all my intelligent peers around me. My life right now evolves around my school - the library, the kopitiam, and the classrooms. I don't have time for gym, no time for swimming, and I am so gone fuck.
Plenty of assignments left undone, and ... rushing from one place to another to give tuition. argh.
However, I like it this way. Keeping myself so busy makes life seem more fulfilling.
Last Saturday, I went sailing and I really enjoyed myself. And I am currently in the Accountancy Society which I will be in charge of planning events. Sounds fun? ( Don't think Accountancy Society is boring... Its full of fun people and CHIOBUS! ) Ha. And 2 week ago, I went Scuba Diving with my schoolmates at Tioman. Will publish all these pics soon!
I need to meet up my dear friends outside school. I miss them.
Birthday party on the 15th oct. Don't forget k.
floated away at
10:31 AM