Friday, September 23, 2005
.why why why?.
i am so addicted to studying.
i feel so lonely today. went for frisbee and ended up with NO friends. All my friends played me out! But nevertheless, I need a good workout.
Tuition kids are killing me. Just when I thought I can have an easier time coping with 3 instead of 4 kids, the mother asked whether I can resume teaching him because the new tutor SUXS. Erm. honoured..? a bit. but I am in a dilemma. I have NO time. and TOO MANY commitments.
Nowadays, my FRIDAY and SATURDAY nights are usually free. WHY? Because all of my friends from other school have their own friends and NO LONGER want me :( Sounds gay? HAHA. whatever. Only 4-5 people read my blog anyway. SO. pls date me out la.
I am so so lonely here. Don't always ASSUME i am BUSY!
Project works are killing me anyway. Imagine. I have a meeting THIS SUNDAY. argh. City campus. Good life. My foot.
floated away at
7:11 PM