
Sunday, October 02, 2005
.weekend again.
friday was spent with my group of buddies from SAS. Was in school for some ASOC meeting, followed by stressful tuition. Met up with them at Geylang and ended up at some pool place near S*U. Quite nice and we played scrabble. They came to explore my school after which. Don't understand why I still see familiar faces at 3am in school on a friday night.
I woke up late on Saturday. Went for tuition and then to school for revision. Feel that school is really conducive for studying. Contemplated whether to go for a concert, but decided not to because I will feel so extra. Met my JC mate for dinner, and engaged in a long and comforting chat at Cafe Cartel, Marina Square. Saw my friend's gf. Chio la .. HAHA. Sounds insincere, but reallyyyy. Toured the whole Singapore and went recce at some strange places . Quite an adventurous day . Not to forget exploring haunted houses and going to a stuffy macdonalds! argh.
Today, woke up late and decided to go gym since I havent been going for weeks. V flabby and shapeless. Feel that my effort for the past few months have gone to waste. Suxs. Need to run more, swim more, go to the gym more. Watershock wasn't very fun. It was at raffles marina .. and we could try out many stuff like wakeboarding, windsurfing, sailing and such.. but since I went late with a few friends, I missed out lots of stuff... except for BANANA BOAT which was damn fun. But.. at least.. I felt relaxed and so stress-free.
Now, I am thinking of my mid-terms next week ,my birthday preparation ,COMMS presentation and how I am going to cope with my busy schedule next week.
So bored. *yawn*
floated away at
10:59 PM