
Wednesday, October 05, 2005
.thanks god.
busy busy schedules. i know i have been complaining like mad how busy I am. Very over-used but true. I don't even have time for gym and swimming now. I am a flabby ass, and I look very pale. I have been having irregular meals and can't stop dozing off in buses. I even nearly missed my bus stop 3 days ago. It's HOW BAD.
I guess it must be the tuition + stiff competition from my ultra competitive class. Fortunately, tuition is gonna end after next week. I am gonna give up one more before I collapse one of these days.
Sometimes, i think I am really lucky. I can't imagine myself taking another module. If my bid for Psychology had been successful, I will be a more screwed person. Phew.
And I am a changed person. Yesterday, I slept at 5am because I was rushing for my comms project. I am so hardworking. Ha.
My whole body is aching now. I need some energy. My Stats Mid term is tomorrow, and I don't want to fail.
Late night suppers are killing me. I thought in S*U, there wouldn't be supper outings. I was so wrong.
I just hope my ultra busy schedule will be over soon. But I anticipate I will miss it. I hate staying idle. The busier the better. lol.
floated away at
5:35 PM