
Monday, October 17, 2005
.happy happy 21st.
i thought my party might be a flop.
i thought it might just rain and ruined my whole party plans.
Fortunately, it didn't.
I had a great time, and I really had a memorable one. Of course, it wouldn't be made possible without the help of my beloved family, relatives and my friends. All of them made my day, and thanks to them, I felt my birthday party was kinda successful.
To my parents, I love you people. My dad for sponsoring, and my mum for making all the arrangements and buying all the stuff for meee... and making sure everything goes on smoothly..
My brother and DA SAO for getting all the satays + making sure everything doesnt cock up... and all the BBQing.
To my uncles/aunties/neighbours, I really appreciate your presence, and of course the fat ang paos :)
To my cousins, thanks for ALL the help.
To my beloved friends....(IN NO ORDER OF MERIT), I wish to thank the following for being part of my party:)
Baoting for staying throughout the WHOLE thing helping out in whatever you can :)
MY SA GANG Jonathan,Lionel,Zongyao,Zongfu,Munhon,Weehwa,NguanTeck, thank for being my coolies. I know my party wouldnt have been so smooth without YOU GUYS.
01S21 gang ( B4,Edwin,Colin,Zhengchong,Fab,Deren,Joanna,Yunxu,Gil,Grace ).. I really love your company!
Sheena+Hongjie for being my first 2 guests (in a way)
Carrie for the card.. and the shirt. I know you have no time. THANKS THANKS THANKS.
Nelson for coming despite his pai ka.
Margaret and Joanne for the shirt.. and the constant suaning *@(@
Vagen, Lawrence and David for making an effort to come despite having another party!
My Armceg Men Regan,Louis,Yewen,Wenjie,Vincent,Roger for the garangness!
My BMT buddies Jiaxing and Ronggui for coming down.. when Jiaxing is having HIS party at 10 the very same day!
My very very close army buddy Junyi.. with his scandal Jess for talking cock!
JJ,Tim,Kelly,Dickson,Peggen,Sabby,Dion..... for choosing such a nice gift for me...
Sorry DAVID AND SQ for neglecting!
Elvin for staying throughout the whole nightt with me!
And many many others.
charles.siqing.randy.anna.waihon.jaz.jingen.shiqin.jianhong.
ian.calvin.yenhan.shaun.hilda.tiffany.spencer.
estherandboyfriend.sheryl.chekwei.justin.fush.
Not forgetting those who couldn't make but said they will make up for it :P
minmin.huimin.jiahui.yingzhi.carissa.lenise.
Who else..... Hope i didnt miss out anybody :P
OK I AM GETTING DAMN BORED WRITING THISSSSSSSSSS.. TOO MANY PEOPLE. CANNOT TAKE IT ALREADY.
I shall upload the party photos another time k!
I really had a very memorable 21st! And I am still smiling now :)
21st at last.
Can watch RA movies.
Can throw my IC at the bouncer at Club Momo already. JJ, wait longer k? :P
I love my ipod nano!
I love my 501 jeans!
I am writing crap now!
I love everybody who came!
floated away at
12:50 AM