
Thursday, October 20, 2005
.fucking fucking fucking shit.
the worst day of my life.
i guess its the aftermaths of a few happy occasions. Reality is telling me not to be so contented with my present life.
Early in the morning, I woke up late. I got up my bed, had a 1 minute bath, and rushed out of my home after applying some wax on my hair and stuffing a slice of bread into my mouth. I went to the bus stop and missed my bus while I was at the traffic light junction. Fortunately, another bus came soon after and I took it. I didn't want to be late for for comms test later.
Later on, the comms test was a flop. again. I always flop in comms. suxs. I didn't have enough time to finish my letter, and I know it will be flop. again again again. pissed off, and then came my comms presentation results. I got C+, which was super farked up. Practised so much, yet screwed up on actual day. Fucking pissed and sad. My flu and headache weren't helping much too.
I also got back my Stats Mid-term exams. I think I got lowest in class. Super demoralizing, especially seeing all my peers doing extremely well. Inferior, and feeling so shitty. No excuses, since I chose tuition over results.
I am still feeling so pissed over myself.
Lastly, I went for a haircut which made my head like a fucking cow-dung. Pissed off plus plus.
I fucking hate my life right now.
To think I was so happy 3 days ago.
floated away at
11:54 PM