
Thursday, November 10, 2005
.exams.
exams are coming really quickly.
in a blink of eye, one semester is almost gone.
remember the first day of school when I felt so lost, and everybody was so unfamiliar with each other. no cliques. no close friends. enthusiastic about school. love the feeling of being a student again. hate the food at kopitiam. love bumping into people. stress-free.
now, i am no longer lost, no longer unfamiliar, try to minimise my visits to school. have great friends. dread studying. still hate the food at kopitiam. mug at library whole day. SUPER stress.
So different now. The hectic lifestyle and everything. What are we rushing for actually?
Nevertheless, I enjoy school. I make great friends, have occassional suppers, and have a great laugh sometimes.... and not forgetting taking moronic photos. ha.
I can't wait for exams to end. I can meet up with old pals, shop around @ orchard, and party more frequently!
And now... I have to go back to my STATS. (:
floated away at
12:18 AM