
Thursday, November 17, 2005
.lucky.
how often do you all feel lucky?
like...
striking a 4D?
missing a step and end up with clutches?...
or....
seeing your favourite celebrity?
picked up a $1,000 note?
saw the girl you almost admire?
winning a lucky draw?
getting good grades when you never put in much effort?
ermm...
NO.
I am feeling lucky today because...
I realise I have wonderful friends who buy coffee for me early in the morning.
I have friends who highlight my shortcomings so that I have the chance to improve.
I did well for my comms individual presentation despite many hiccups!
I have J who prints out notes for me all the time
I have T who wanna offer me a lift home
I have K who just doesn't wanna be my darling
I have P who plays minesweeper with me and keep me occupied during boring stats.
I have B who flimed my comms video.
I have T who lend me his FA notes to zap.
I have Z and C and P who occasionally msg me to say they miss me.
I have my parents who forgive me in my whatever wrongdoings.
I have S who helped me in my comms presentation.
and many many many.
really.
tell me now the reason of having so many friends?
feel popular, significant and important?
nah.
you just feel more secured.
one just need a few good friends.
I am glad I found them....
of course not forgetting my beloved parents & irritating bro and gf.
uploaded some nice photos.
take a look.
floated away at
8:43 PM