
Saturday, November 12, 2005
.tough life.
Yesterday, I was watching J's video about his hell training week while he was still in navy. Looking at the video clip, flashbacks of my training phase started appearing on my mind. I was wondering whether such tough trainings really did benefit us... or just scared the shit out of us and led us to be more determined to slack while we can. I remembered my life as a trainee wasn't that great either.
Lack of sleep, blardy torturous trainings... and all the unnecessary punishments... argh. I even remembered getting punished and tortured on MY 19th birthday!...
The video even captured moments when trainees couldn't even open their eyes while having their meals/ doing surveys etc. argh. it might seem funny for those who didn't experience this before... but it was definitely not a good feeling when u had to experience this ordeal. ha.. but then again, the sense of achievement and relief.... priceless.
Looking back my army life, i really cherish the life i am having right now. Despite having tons of stress... i no longer need to suffer traumatic experiences of carrying heavy loads, getting punished/fucked for no particular reasons and not being able to sleep when u really really felt so blardy tired.... and yea, i love school in a way (:
Yesterday I had a weird dream. I dreamt that my school had moved to NUS.. argh. I wondered what was I thinking.... and 3 nights ago, I dreamt that my lust candy asked me out. haha. love sweet dreams.
and... to all my dear friends who just got a break from their long r/s.... ( j and c ) , cheer up k? .. and to those who seem like they are dying from enormous stress due to their school work... ( cmyj especially... ), don't worry.. it will be over soon! be more optimistic! (:
and... to my dear friends who accepted me for who I am... erm. a big thank you :)
Slept for 16 hrs yesterday. The feeling was great since I had been missing out tons of sleep for the past few weeks... and now, i still have lots to do. Exams approaching, tons of quizzes, need to meet project deadlines. wow. many many things to worry abt!
I have decided not to go out for the next few weeks... maybe.. just a movie with s. *honoured?* haha.. for helping me so much with my presentation :P
K. time to mug. wasted my whole saturday already. damn blardy guilty.
floated away at
7:48 PM