
Saturday, January 21, 2006
.way too busy.
after a considerable long 1.5 months break, I am finally starting to feel the stress again. Ever since last week, I decided to 'give up' my kinda carefree life ( free on weekday nights and weekends ) and started calling up my students for tuition again, take up more coaching classes and to attend frisbee training faithfully. Not to forget, my projects are all piling up and I have deadlines to meet for certain major projects I am working on with other people right now. Needless to say, free time for me is scarce now. I don't even have time for my favourite 9pm show starring all the pretty babes!
Is this the best way? Keeping myself busy and not thinking about other matters? Would it be like that if things turned out differently? I guess it would, and for now, i see more pros to cons. =)
BBQ yesterday with S21 @ my house was kinda great. C's superb planning and efforts made by those who bothered to come down. *clap* More of these to come yea? The only complaint was... I missed SMU Grand Opening. I hoped I didn't miss out much. :P
To conclude, last week was really well spent. I love the foolsball, kiliney kopitiam, muay thai, frisbee training, gym trainings, and city hall?
floated away at
6:07 PM