
Friday, February 17, 2006
.mid term break.
no sign of a break indeed.
not long ago, i recalled complaining about how fast holidays ended and how reluctant i was to start school. And now, it's mid term break already. somehow, this term seems to pass really quickly, without much warning.
compared to my first term, i really feel less prepared and confident. less time spent in the library, less time spent on my books, and a lot more commitments.
looking @ my schedule for the next few months, i realise i might be running a high risk of "overdrive". Overdrive - suppose to be good when it's used @ the right time. Hopefully, I will not fail myself and do well for this term. Confident I might seem, I actually feel a little doubtful myself.
This term break, I will definitely try to catch up with my peers. Everybody seems to be improving this term except me. They are accelerating and I am not even on halt. - I am on a reverse gear. I may be busy, but after some thoughts, I just lack focus.
My aim is to try to focus, without affecting the current lifestyle I am leading at the moment. I think it's possible, and like what my friends said, I shouldn't be putting myself down and trust my own competency. Yea.
People whom I havent been seeing for a long long time. SAS buds / Army buds / S21ers / and the rest! ( you know who you are. ) I miss you all la!
floated away at
9:24 PM