Sunday, February 19, 2006
.my legs are gonna break.
... i am serious. My legs are aching SO badly now that I can't seem to walk properly. However, @ Waikiki just now, I was still running about and walking about like nobody's business. I forgot I did a biathlon in the morning and was already aching before that. I felt like Superman, and now.... I am suffering from the consequences.
It's really bad.
NUS Biathlon today was damn good. I am rather satisfied with myself in the swimming component, but I was really slow in running. My friends who were lagging behind me in swimming caught up with me la. argh. But yea, the adrenaline rush was good.
Waikiki was surprisingly fun. We did well for Vball, but had to walkover during the semis. Quite pissed because we could have gotten ourselves a medal at least. grr.
I need a rest now. Legs are dying. Really.
Oh, P, rest well and recover from fever soon!
floated away at
7:21 PM