Tuesday, February 21, 2006
.old folks' home visit.
today, i went kwong wai shu hospital for some community service. i interacted with some of the old folks and realised how vulnerable human beings can be when they grow old and have no family to depend on, and how sudden illness and mishaps can caused you to lose all your savings you had accumulated for the past lets say.. 20 years?
I guess like what my parents always say, better ensure we have good health before we go on to pursue our dreams and goals. ermm.
and, yes, laugh it out. the old folks struggled to converse in English with me initially because they thought I was Malay. arghh. One even commented:" I didn't know Malay families take chinese in school these days."
Gosh. *faint*
Frisbee training was quite fun, but I am pretty unsatisfied with my progress seriously. Sigh.
floated away at
10:52 PM