Sunday, February 26, 2006
.ignorance.
Like many, i didn't know Mr Rajaratnum wrote the Singapore Pledge until his death 3 days ago. Neither do I know he was such a prominent man since 30 over years back.
I hate being so ignorant really. To those who are wondering who the hell I am talking about, wake up your bloody ideas. time to read some news or watch some TV.
I am ashamed how ill-informed I am when it comes to such national issues. Frankly, I don't even know the names of many of Singapore's ministers. You know Olivia Lum? I don't, until today when I saw Discovery Channel featuring her as the richest woman in the region who founded water-treatment from Hyflux - born in a kampung and rises up to the top by her own capabilities. impressive.
I really wanna blog more, but i need to read my biz law right now.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
floated away at
8:10 PM