Thursday, March 23, 2006
.glad.
my last presentation of this term is finally over. my worse hated subject BGS. I am extremely glad we did well. In fact, it was unexpected. I know K will start saying : " huh its the fifth time u are saying this! " ... but i am really elated because the discussants told the whole class our presentation was the best. precise and straight to the point. And ironically, we didn't exactly put in THAT much effort in this project. Somehow, with the right people in a project group, everything will turn out well.
I feel so much less stressed now. BGS report to be brushed up, and time for intense revision. At least projects didn't stress me up as much as i did during last term. i remember doing the report with T... and I nearly died.
Finally had time to catch up with friends recently. Bus ride with K, Brekoing with K and J, and studying together with TTBJH. Quite a cool week actually.
floated away at
11:30 PM