
Sunday, March 26, 2006
.adrenaline.
i am feeling extremely satisfied and accomplished at the moment. i completed my 2nd full biathlon with a reasonable timing. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to maintain my last year's timings, a little disappointing, but i figured out i should just be freaking contented.
thanks LM & Z for coming down just to support me. I seriously needed the support and the wonderful company. *imagine waiting there all by myself, how traumatic*
At first, when Z told me my swimming timing, I was damn disappointed. Frankly, I am still pretty sure I went by the long route haha, but... i guess the intensive training I had last year did help me lots last year. However, on a good note, my 10km run improved! I managed to do better than the then very-fit g*vin. maybe my nano really works.
Overall, I love the adrenaline rush. In fact, I crave for it.*although all the kicking, taopoking, punching in the sea wasn't exactly enjoyable..* Too busy? Exams approaching? Too many projects? No time? erhm, i promise myself i will not give myself such excuses, and I hope I never will.
I am happy I did it. Thanks for all the SMSes, especially P P K J J R. And of course, my dear friends LM & Z again for sacrificing your sleep just to support me!
I need a massage..
floated away at
3:13 PM