
Saturday, April 01, 2006
.happy april's fool.
At 0000 1st April 2006, I was still in the library with some of my accountancy mugger mates. We were the few pathetic souls who were being chased out by the librarian as the library was closed for the day. Come to think of it, how lifeless can we get? Friday Night, and we were all in school mugging?! Get a life..
However, we found our own way of relieving stress. I started off with pointing out there was a rat in the library, and went " April's Fool!" .. and this went on and on, and "Ms CKT" R was so darn amused. erhm.
I realise I am pushing myself quite hard. Rushing to finish up my biz law revision by this weekend so that I can concentrate on my other modules. Tough and tiring. argh. Not to mention proposals to be done up, and CT individual portfolio. Fuck.
It's ok. At least I am NOT alone. Supper with e guys were good. Have been forgetting dinner for these past few days, and ended up with late supper. This sacrifice better ensure I get good grades man, seriously.
Shall work hard again tomorrow. For now, I shall go rest. It's already 0410. I need some swimming too.
floated away at
3:59 AM