
Monday, May 08, 2006
.frigged.
i think i have tire myself too much. i felt today was the maximum I could go man.
a mini birthday celebration with P yesterday with Z at holland V. kinda fun and we started smashing cakes on each other's face. quite hilarious and P was running around Holland V like a lunatic. haha. errr, no comments. haha. Anyway, I nearly puked when the cake was smashed onto me, and yes, it did remind me of S's birthday @ Swissotel when J and I smashed the cake onto H's face and I was stuck at the toiletbowl for "Iamnotsure" reason. Somehow, the group isn't hanging around that much anymore due to, again, "Iamnotsure" reasons. *Sigh* Is it because we have found better friends, or is it just me who is too busy. arghhhh.
so today, i had only 4 hours of sleep. woke up at 8, rush down Yishun for coaching till 2pm. Rushed down East Coast to do some charity wash,(shagged) followed by another mad rush to tuition, then LASTLY to Holland V for frisbee exco meeting. wtf. I nearly suffered gastric as I was famished after tuition and P and I had some miscommunication error which led to me raising my voice on her. I even had to eat one pathetic Mac meal in the car while travelling to HV!
This kind of hectic lifestyle is madness. Drains away energy unknowingly..
Life is always contradicting. I choose this busy life, but yet sometimes I yearn to be free.
Human beings are just dumb asses, or maybe, it's just me.
Looking @ my schedule tomorrow, its gonna be another mad rush.
*MI3 was great. Go watch it.
floated away at
1:00 AM