
Friday, May 12, 2006
.bombshell.
i think i have just gone broke. as most of you already know, i have been really busy engaging myself with tuition and coaching, and guess what? I have absolutely nothing on today and I ended up spending $400 + over some personäl stuff. *&*(@ .
Clubbing yesterday wasn't exactly enjoyable at first because MOS simply suxs. The crowd, the music and ..... I don't really like that place very much. I am transforming into a typical Singaporean clubber where Zouk is my first choice because it felt more homely and cosy. Ha, but it's true. Too bad the queue was way too long yesterday and my friends didn't have the patience to wait. However, things got better soon after we got ourselves more drinks. Got high, danced, and the company was extremely sporting. =) P came and got to know my S*U friends. they are how cool right. :P Supper @ gardens again, delicious magi goreng & nice conversations. J was nice enough to give all of us a ride. Thanks.
A day out with P today. Went f****** and spent a bomb! argh. I finally signed up for my Coaching stuff. Soon to be I am gonna be a certified coach. *cheers*
Yunnan planning people were pretty enthusiastic over the trip. Seeing their efforts make me wanna stay more. Maybe just play around with my schedule and things should get better.
And... frisbee training schedule has to be revamped. Training too slack, members not exactly conditioned and not everybody is exactly serious during training. Better be disciplined before we can call ourselves a high-profile CCA in S*U seriously.
floated away at
12:17 AM