Saturday, June 03, 2006

.fast.

the past few days had passed by really quickly. With all the tuition cancellation and early planning, I seem pretty relaxed - at least I didn't have a jam-packed schedule compared to err the last few months. I became a little lazy too, waking up at noon almost every morning and sauntered to the kitchen to search for my brunch. This feeling is rather great...

so besides the usual events, i have gotten myself a red eye & a new discovery! Yesterday was really a rollercoaster. Woke up late for my training, and realised I had red eyes + a sprained neck ( while doing gym ) . I forced myself to school because all the frisbees were with me. I went school and didn't have the mood to throw. Went gym, ran a little & did some weights. Damn eyes + neck were still damn painful. Went out with P for some shopping around Orchard. Quite cool & touched because P had been accompanying me for shopping ALL THE TIME! I really appreciate that. After which, I went for my coaching course and learnt that mental preparation is extremely important and we must focus more on the process rather than the outcome. Met up with S and had Crystal Jade. wahhhh. damn shiok. the congee especially.

Visited D and chatted with him a little. Realised he hasn't changed that much...

If only I have so much time everyday, I will find time for ALL my friends & family...

Yea yea yea.




floated away at
4:07 AM




SAY SOMETHING?




ARCHIVES
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004
03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008