
Monday, July 10, 2006
.hiatus.
it has been a while.
life has been really quite suffocating ever since the last time I blogged. I remembered all the last minute preparations + packing just 1 day before my Yunnan CIP trip. I remembered living my days peacefully without a laptop for a full 20 days ( though I got to check my mail twice. ) and came home clearing my almost-flooded mailbox. I remembered transferring my toiletries & sleeping bag from my haversack to another bag because I had to attend an overnight workshop 10 hours later after arriving Singapore. I remembered rushing through Asoc games preparation and chaired a meeting with very puffy eyes + confused mind right after the workshop.... and lastly, I recalled not packing my bag at all because I had to attend a 3D2N mock camp and ended up dozing off most of the time.
And... I have friends telling me I already had a long 1 month break and it's time to get back to reality. What kind of encouragement.
Looking @ my schedule, I hope to get some rest this week & not get too stressed out over the work that had piled up over the past 1 month. My apologies to friends who asked me out via SMS but didn't even get my reply. I didn't mean to be rude or whatsoever. I just needed some time resting @ home and settle my pile of work.
I need to blog about my community service trip too. It has changed my perspectives of life definitely, but a pity is... not many share the same perspective as I do. If only I have my closer friends going to the trip with me, perhaps, they would have understand more.
However, since I am now back to reality where the pace is 20 times faster than China, I guessed it's time to work my ass off and to stop comparing my fellow Singaporean citizens with those innocent and lovable China kids.
floated away at
5:06 PM