Thursday, September 21, 2006
.so many september babies.
i guess... christimas is just about having sex.
To all my dear friends(close enough)who just had their birthday in September, I apologise if I haven't had the time to spend the big occasion with you.
Yunxu: You somehow disappeared, but still, happy birthday :)
Colin/ZC: Hunks. My gay buddies. Remember what we did in BK. So SORRY for forgetting your birthdays. Guilty still.. But luckily we had a short chat @ PS last week huh..
Gilbert: Come on. You stop flirting in school. ha
Kelly: I was damn sick, but you know.. I still love you haha :P SCANDALOUSS.
Sacha: You won't see this anyway, but you had nice flowers RIGHT. :P
Ben: Sorry, another gay buddy. haha WHAT A BIG DAY U HAD. Hope you enjoyed yourself man.
Danqi: The surprise attack? Love it huh. Stained your bed somemore :P
Ermmmm. I thought many September babies.. OOPS.
Love you guys!
P/S: Sorry ah. Oct 16 is coming :P
floated away at
4:20 PM