Sunday, September 24, 2006
.makes me wonder.
seeing so many of my relatives/friends losing their loved ones overnight over the past few years makes me realise how unpredictable life can be. Ever since I got into Uni, I have been so busy pursuing my dreams, and spending 3/4 of my time in school.. No time for dinner @ home. No time to even converse with my parents & brother.
I wonder.. what if I lose them one day? what if they lose me one day? Honestly, one will never know what is gonna come next, but what can one do to ensure there won't be regrets even such incident ever happened on him/her?
I guess.. life just has to go on. Feeling really sad for my friend who just lost her father last night. Who would have expected that? I hope you will be fine soon, girl.
.
.
.
floated away at
11:36 AM